Our vision is to help people find, follow and fulfill their God-given destiny in Christ by seeing Jesus in all the loveliness of His person and the perfection of His work, and to make Him known through the preaching of the gospel. GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU, HE’S MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!
1. We believe in one God, who exists in three Persons the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
3. We believe that sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
5. We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is effected by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and it produces works pleasing to God.
6. We believe that water baptism is an outward act that demonstrates a believer’s identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
8. We believe the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
9. We believe that God wants to transform, heal and prosper us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
10. We believe that we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
11. We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.